There are other Health & Safety training providers out there. Why should you choose Philly CPR Classes?
1) Can I get remibursed from my health Insurance company for taking a CPR class?
Yes, Blue Cross Blue Shield or Keystone will reimburse you $25 annually. 2) Do you offer one-on-one, small group, non-profit, and corporate training?
Yes, no matter what your training needs, I am happy to serve you.
3) Will I have full control of my schedule?
Yes, when you contact me for training, I will coordinate a time with you that fits into your schedule.
4) How and when can I register?
Registering for a course is very easy call, e-mail or txt any time of the day seven days a week.
5) Will you train me at a location that is convenient to me?
Yes, I will travel to your local library, community center, school or office at no additional cost. Many of my clients even choose to be trained in their own homes.
6) Will I get my certificate immediately after completing training and tests?
You will receive yourcertificate at the end of the training.
7) Do I get a book to keep? Each student takes home a, full color ready referece card.
Each student takes home a ready reference card. These tools help to keep the information we cover fresh in your mind. The skills card in particular is an easy reference during and after the training. Also you get a ready reference wallet card.
8) Are you committed to providing the highest level of service to your clients?
I take pride in making sure my students feel comfortable responding to an emergency situation after completing my training. I also enjoy having fun and injecting a little humor into the classes. We will be together for at least a few hours during the course of the training, so we may as well have a good time while we learn!
9) Training with me is nothing like a box of chocolates...
You always know what you're going to get. Consistent, enthusiastic and thorough training for you or your employees.